Wednesday 10 June 2009

Better

Today was a surprisingly pleasant day. Although I woke up to a dizzy hangover, I felt that the dramas of the night before and probably posting the previous installment gave me a chance to move on from the negative vibes I had been feeling.
I first met up with my friend Wally, he had just had his first job interview and was looking rather smart compared to my ripped shorts and nautical top half affair. He took me to a cute café which had views over Mongkok. I had an Iced white chocolate coffee with cheesecake, It was all oh so very yummy. I had a look through his folder of certificates and achievements that he had on him. Also many photos from the various school activities he had emerged himself into as a student; I was quite envious of the joy he seemed to have taken from his schooling days.
While we chatted, Tim called me, another friend that I had just recently met; he was also in Mongkok so we decided to meet up.

Tim arrived later at my place with his guitar on his back; I think I have never seen him without it. We all chatted a while and made plans for dinner later. Wally left for home and the two of us chilled out for a few hours. He was practicing the song ‘Imagine’ again and again, this guy never stops singing, but thankfully his voice is very sweet. I don’t think I have met somebody with such a musical talent (other than Alicia Keys of course) ha-ha maybe he is better? He plays mostly love songs and also writes his own. I hope he can get success with his music soon.

I don’t know what to write anymore, just I feel better and a bit closer to friends here. I should try and focus on looking for work now and also doing my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment