Tuesday 2 June 2009

Im in HongKong!

I have arrived! yes I made it all the way from Swindon to my hotel room in Central Hong Kong! I'm quite amazed that everything ran quite smoothly considering the intitial worries of my luggage's being over weight and over sized, and the daunting task of having to get on a bus and find my hotel with all 34 kg attached to my limbs.

It was definitely a drag for sure, but not as bad as I had imagined. Just allot of stares from the locals probably thinking what the hell is he doing.

Once I had checked into the hotel I felt good that I can have a shower and a good nights sleep, cause I didn't get much done on the flight just dipping in and out of consciousness while listening to my Ipod but never fully asleep.
My hotel is pretty nice, the nicest city hotel that Ive stayed in and actually paid for with my own cash! of course it doesn't compare to the beach huts and infinity pools of Thailand but this is Hong Kong,, you should see some of the rabbit hutches i've stayed here before in.

Well that's about it for now, I will be busy tomorrow sorting out where to store my bike for this month. And a bit of exploring.

2 comments:

Seiichiro said...

see-through bathroom!!! and the toilet is even facing towards the roooom!!! meh!!!

Charlotte. said...

nice room! enjoy it, will be the last bit of luxury for a while x

Post a Comment